Assignment on Acc 205
By Dep Ali Reng
• it accepts data or instructions as input,
• it stores data and instruction
• it processes data as per the instructions,
• it controls all operations inside a computer, and
• it gives results in the form of output.
Uploaded by: Dep Ali Reng
A computer is a programmable machine designed to perform arithmetic and logical operations automatically and sequentially on the input given by the user and gives the desired output after processing. Computer components are divided into two major categories namely hardware and software. Hardware is the machine itself and its connected devices such as monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. Software are the set of programs that make use of hardware for performing various functions.